- Make patients aware that Breo Ellipta must be used regularly, even when asymptomatic.
- Breo Ellipta should be administered at the same time every day.
- Guidelines advise that all patients with asthma to carry a reliever containing a rapid onset β2 agonist at all times.
- ICS should be used at the lowest dose that maintains symptom control.
- After inhalation, the patient should rinse their mouth with water without swallowing.
Learn about the important features of the Breo Ellipta device including: one step activation and twin strip technology that can deliver two formulations simultaneously to the patient.