Rapiflam Tablets 50 mg
Film coated tablet of 50 mg of Diclofenac Potassium used orally with Rapid onset of action for treatment of acute episodes of pain and inflammation
The recommended daily dose for Adults.
- For milder cases, 75-100 mg daily in two or three divided.
- Usually 100-150 mg in two or three divided doses.
- In migraine an initial dose of 50 mg should be taken at the first signs of an impending attack.
If needed, further doses of 50 mg may be taken at intervals of 4-6 hours, not exceeding a total dose of 200 mg per day.
- The recommended daily dose for Elderly
In particular it is recommended that the lowest effective dosage be used in frail elderly patients or those with a low body weight.
- The recommended daily dose for Children over 14 years
The recommended daily dose is 75-100 mg in two or three divided doses.
“not recommended for children under 14 years of age”