- Maleki-Yazdi M et al. Adv Ther 2016; 33:2188–2199
- GSK data on file RF/UCV/0112/15
- Feldman G.J et al. Adv Ther 2017; 34:2518–2533
- Maltais F et al. Adv Ther 2019; 36(9):2434-2449
- Maleki-Yazdi MR et al. Respir Med 2014;108:1752–1760
- Decramer M et al. Lancet Respir Med 2014;2:472–486.
Adverse events should be reported. Reporting forms and information can be found at https://yellowcard.mhra.gov.uk/.
Adverse events should also be reported to GlaxoSmithKline UK on 0800 221 441.
© 2021 GSK group of companies or its licensor.
ANORO was developed in collaboration with INNOVIVA.
Trademarks are owned by or licensed to the GSK group of companies.
PM-GB-UCV-WCNT-200036 May 2021