Improving lung function and reducing breathlessness may have a positive effect on your patients' quality of life1
Get started with Anoro Ellipta
- Donohue JF et al. Pulm Pharmacol Ther 2018;49:11–19.
- Dransfield MT, et al. Prim Care Respir J 2011; 20:46–53
- Maleki-Yazdi M et al. Adv Ther 2016; 33:2188–2199
- GSK data on file RF/UCV/0112/15
- Maleki-Yazdi MR et al. Respir Med 2014;108:1752–1760
- Decramer M et al. Lancet Respir Med 2014;2:472–486.
Adverse events should be reported. Reporting forms and information can be found at https://yellowcard.mhra.gov.uk/ .
Adverse events should also be reported to GlaxoSmithKline UK on 0800 221 441.
© 2021 GSK group of companies or its licensor.
ANORO was developed in collaboration with INNOVIVA.
Trademarks are owned by or licensed to the GSK group of companies.
PM-GB-UCV-WCNT-200037 May 2021