Avamys nasal spray
Avamys nasal spray is indicated for the treatment of the symptoms of allergic rhinitis in dults, adolescents and children (aged six and over). 1
- Avamys summary of product characteristics
- Berger WE, Godfrey JW, Slater AL. Intranasal corticosteroids: the development of a drug delivery device for fluticasone furoate as a potential step toward improved compliance. Expert Opin Drug Deliv. 2007;4(6):689-701.
- Vasar M, Houle PA, Douglass JA, et al. Fluticasone furoate nasal spray: Effective monotherapy for symptoms of perennial allergic rhinitis in adults/adolescents. Allergy Asthma Proc. 2008;29(3);313-321.
- Berger WE, Godfrey JW, Grant AC, et al. Fluticasone furoate (FF) nasal spray: development of a next-generation delivery system for allergic rhinitis [abstract no. 907]. J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2007;119:S231.
- Godfrey JW, Grant AC, Slater AL. Fluticasone Furoate (FF) Nasal spray-ergonomic considerations for a next generation delivery system. J Allergy Clin lmmunol. 2007;119(Suppl. 1):S230.
- Brozek J, Bousquet J, Agache I, et al. Allergic Rhinitis and its Impact on Asthma (ARIA) guidelines-2016 revision. J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2017;140(4):950-958.
- Seidman M, Gurgel RK, Lin SY, et al. Clinical Practice Guideline: Allergic Rhinitis. Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2015:152(18) S1-S43.
- Scadding GK, Kariyawasam HH, Scadding G, et al. BSACI guideline for the diagnosis and management of allergic and non-allergic rhinitis. Clin Exp Allergy. 2017;47:856-889.
- Wallace DV, Dykewicz MS, Oppenheimer J, et al. Pharmacologic Treatment of Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis: Synopsis of Guidance from the 2017 Joint Task Force on Practice Parameters. Ann Intern Med. 2017;167(12):876-881.
- Santos A, Borrego LM, Rotiroti G, et al. The need for patient-focused therapy for children and teenagers with allergic rhinitis: a case-based review of current European practice. Clin Transl Allergy. 2015;5:2.