What does vaccines.co.uk offer ?
- 60-second ordering and easy scheduling for repeat orders
- Receive email confirmation of your order
- Visibility of vaccines available to order
- Back in stock notifications
- View your vaccine contracts, standing orders and order history in ‘Purchase History’
- Find out whether your order has been delivered in ‘My Orders’
- Edit any future orders up to three months in advance
- Next-day deliveries* at no extra cost
How do I register on GSK’s vaccines ordering website?
1. Go to www.vaccines.co.uk
*This website contains promotional information
2. Select ‘ New Users Register for an account’
3. Select ‘I already have my AAH Account number*’
*If you do not know your AAH account number, please contact the Customer support team on 0800 221 441
4. Input your AAH Account Number and postcode
Click ‘Log In’ and follow the on screen instructions to complete your individual login
You will receive an email to verify your email address, please follow the link to complete the set up of your account. If you require any further assistance, please contact the Customer support team on 0800 221 441 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: This service is available for some customers only. If you usually order through your LSP (Logistical Service Provider) you should continue to do so.
Where can I find GSK vaccine supply information?
- GSK stock recovery tracker: Lists all GSK products that are experiencing supply constraints with expected dates of resupply
- Vaccines supply FAQ document : additional information regarding supply of vaccines
- Sign up for back in stock notifications on vaccines.co.uk to be informed when your local depot has supply of product
- Sign up to stay informed