Download today or order hard copies online from the Resources page
BPH Patient Information
IPSS (International Prostate Symptom Score) Test
- IPSS is a self-administered questionnaire that is commonly used to assess the severity of LUTS associated with BPH ,
- The American Urological Association Symptom Index score is equivalent to IPSS questions 1–7 
Download and print a copy for your patient by clicking the image below
- Barry MJ, et al. J Urol 1992; 148: 1558−63.
- Cockett A, Aso Y, Chatelain C. Benign prostatic hyperplasia (5th International Consultation on
Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH). 5th ed. Plymouth, UK. Health Publications Ltd, 2001.
- Chatelain C, et al. Recommendations of the International Scientific Committee: evaluation and treatment of lower urinary tract symptoms (LUTS) in older men. In: Proceedings of the Fifth International Consultation on Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia. Plymouth, UK. Health Publications Ltd, 2001: 519–34.