Introducing Trelegy Ellipta
The only COPD Triple Therapy delivered in a single daily inhalation 1
TRELEGY Ellipta OD is indicated for maintenance treatment in adult patients with moderate to severe COPD who are not adequately treated by a combination of an ICS and a LABA, or a combination of a LABA and a LAMA1
FEV1, forced expiratory volume in one second; FF, fluticasone furoate; ICS, inhaled corticosteroid; LABA, long-acting ß2-agonist; LAMA, long-acting muscarinic antagonist; OD, once-daily; UMEC, umeclidinium; VI, vilanterol
- TRELEGY Ellipta SmPC, 2018. Available at www.medicines.ie [Last accessed December 2018]
- Lipson DA et al. N Engl J Med 2018; 378:1671–1680.
- van der Palen J et al. NPJ Prim Care Respir Med 2016; 26:16079.
- Svedsater H et al. BMC Pulm Med 2013; 13:72–86.
- Riley J et al. Int J Chron Obstruct Pulmon Dis 2016; 11:1873–1880.
- Lipson DA et al. Am J Respir Crit Care Med 2017; 196:438–446.
- Cazzola M et al. Pulm Pharmacol Ther 2010; 23:257–267.
TRELEGY Ellipta was developed in collaboration with INNOVIVA Inc.