The St. George’s Respiratory Questionnaire (SGRQ) is a respiratory disease–specific, patient-reported instrument containing 76 items that measures :
- Impact on
Of clinically meaningful improvement* in health-related quality of life for patients taking ANORO vs placebo
ANORO demonstrated an improvement in health-related quality of life vs placebo as measured by a decrease from baseline in mean SGRQ total score of:
- -5.51 unit difference (-8.07 vs -2.56) †
- -4.03 unit difference (-6.15 vs -2.12) §
- *Defined as a decrease of at least 4 units from baseline.
- †Compared with placebo on Day 168; not adjusted for multiplicity.
- ‡Compared with placebo on Day 84; not adjusted for multiplicity.
- §Compared with placebo on Day 84 (P<0.001).
- CI=confidence interval.