GSKForYou is for patients who need help paying for their GSK prescription medications with a patient assistance program that can provide GSK medication at no cost.
The GSK Reimbursement Resource Center is support for you and your patients with coverage, coding, and reimbursement issues for GSK products.
The GSK Patient Assistance Program provides information for patients who do not have insurance.
Find out more about help with BREO for patients with Medicare Part D.
Affordability options for your eligible patients
Your patients may be eligible to save money on their BREO prescriptions.
- Bernstein DI, Bateman ED, Woodcock A, et al. Fluticasone furoate (FF)/vilanterol (100/25 mcg or 200/25 mcg) or FF (100 mcg) in persistent asthma. J Asthma. 2018;55(8):890-897.
- Bleecker ER, Lötvall J, O’Byrne PM, et al. Fluticasone furoate-vilanterol 100-25 mcg compared with fluticasone furoate 100 mcg in asthma: a randomized trial. J Allergy Clin Immunol Pract. 2014;2(5):553-561.
- Bateman ED, O’Byrne PM, Busse WW, et al. Once-daily fluticasone furoate (FF)/vilanterol reduces risk of severe exacerbations in asthma versus FF alone. Thorax. 2014;69(4):312-319.
- Data on file, GSK.
- O’Byrne PM, Bleecker ER, Bateman ED, et al. Once-daily fluticasone furoate alone or combined with vilanterol in persistent asthma. Eur Respir J. 2014;43:773-782.
- Kerwin E, Barnes N, Gibbs M, et al. Fluticasone furoate/vilanterol once daily improves night-time awakenings in asthma patients with night symptoms; post-hoc analyses of three randomized controlled trials. J Asthma. 2018;55(8):890-897.
- Data on file, GSK. Study 201594.