Contact your GSK Vaccines Sales Representative
- FLUARIX QUADRIVALENT is available in 0.5-mL single-dose prefilled syringes (package of 10)
- Thimerosal free
- Packaged without needles
- CPT code is 906863
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- Prescribing Information for FLUARIX QUADRIVALENT.
- Grohskopf LA, Sokolow LZ, Broder KR, et al. Prevention and control of seasonal influenza with vaccines: recommendations of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices—United States, 2018-19 influenza season. MMWR. 2018;67(3):1-20. https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/67/rr/pdfs/rr6703a1-H.pdf. Published August 24, 2018. February 6, 2019.
- American Medical Association. Current Procedural Terminology 2018: Standard Edition. Abraham M, Ahlman JT, Boudreau AJ, et al, eds. Chicago, IL: AMA Press; 2019.
- Hibbs BF, Moro PL, Lewis P, Miller ER, Shimabukuro TT. Vaccination errors reported to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System, (VAERS) United States, 2000-2013. Vaccine. 2015;33(28):3171-3178.
- Institute for Safe Medication Practices. Frequently reported vaccine errors to ISMP VERP. Pharm Today. 2016;22(1):72. https://www.pharmacytoday.org/article/S1042-0991(15)00033-X/fulltext. February 6, 2019.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Influenza: about flu. https://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/index.html. Reviewed September 5, 2019. Accessed November 18, 2019.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Estimated influenza illnesses, medical visits, hospitalizations, and deaths in the United States - 2017-2018 influenza season. https://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/burden/2017-2018.htm. Accessed February 6, 2019.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Estimates of flu vaccination coverage among children - United States, 2017-18 flu season. https://www.cdc.gov/flu/fluvaxview/coverage-1718estimates-children.htm. Accessed February 6, 2019.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. People 65 years and older & influenza. https://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/disease/65over.htm. Updated September 4, 2018. Accessed February 6, 2019.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. People at high risk of developing serious flu-related complications. https://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/disease/high_risk.htm. Updated August 27, 2018. Accessed February 6, 2019.