Resources for office staff helping patients get started on NUCALA
informationneeded when appealing a denial of coverage for NUCALA.
Illustrates information regarding the medical rationale for choosing
Illustrates information generally required of physician offices by payers.
Illustrates information generally required of hospital outpatient offices by payers.
Resources for patients getting started on NUCALA
Provides patients with an overview of NUCALA, including contact information for patient resources such as the Support Line and Case Manager for product questions and Gateway to NUCALA.
Signing up for this patient program allows patients to get what they need anywhere along their NUCALA journey. There are helpful materials like the Autoinjector patient starter kit, as well as tools to help them track their progress, stay on their treatment plan, doctor conversation starters, and more.
Video library for HCPs interested in learning more about NUCALA
- Store in the refrigerator between 36°F to 46°F (2°C to 8°C)
- Keep in the original carton until time of use to protect from light
- Do not freeze
- Do not shake
- Keep away from heat
- If needed, an unopened carton can be stored outside the refrigerator at up to 86°F (30°C) for up to 7 days
- Do not use the Autoinjector or prefilled syringe if it has been left out of the carton for more than 8 hours
Keep NUCALA and all medicines away from children.
- Do not use the Autoinjector or the prefilled syringe more than 1 time
- Do not share the Autoinjector or the prefilled syringe with other people
- Do not use the Autoinjector or prefilled syringe if it was dropped or looks damaged