Dosing considerations for TRELEGY:
- Administer as one inhalation, once daily. Take at the same time every day and use only once every 24 hours.
- Instruct patients to rinse their mouths with water after inhalation to reduce the risk of oropharyngeal candidiasis.
Features of the TRELEGY ELLIPTA Inhaler
3 medications. 1 inhaler. 1 daily inhalation.
Requires no hand-breath coordination
Each inhaler contains 30 doses
Single-Step Dose Activation
A dose is ready when the cover is opened fully. Counter automatically keeps track of remaining doses.
For more information, see the Instructions for Use in the Patient Information for TRELEGY.
The TRELEGY ELLIPTA inhaler contains two 30-blister foil strips:
- Strip 1 contains fluticasone furoate (100 mcg per blister)
- Strip 2 contains a blend of umeclidinium (62.5 mcg per blister) and vilanterol (25 mcg per blister)
- Also contains inactive ingredients: lactose monohydrate and magnesium stearate.