Hepatitis A Resources
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Data website. https://data.cdc.gov. Accessed January 3, 2020.
- Widespread person-to-person outbreaks of hepatitis A across the United States. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website. https://www.cdc.gov/hepatitis/outbreaks/2017March-HepatitisA.htm. Updated January 6, 2020. Accessed January 7, 2020.
- Doshani M, Weng M, Moore KL, Romero JR, Nelson NP. Recommendations of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices for use of hepatitis A vaccine for persons experiencing homelessness. MMWR. 2019;68(6):153-156.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Recommended Adult Immunization Schedule, United States, 2020. https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/schedules/downloads/adult/adult-combined-schedule.pdf. Updated January 29, 2020. Accessed February 4, 2020.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Hepatitis A. In: Hamborsky J, Kroger A, Wolfe S, eds. Epidemiology and Prevention of Vaccine-Preventable Diseases. 13th ed. Washington DC: Public Health Foundation; 2015.
- Hepatitis A Questions and Answers for the Public. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website. https://www.cdc.gov/hepatitis/hav/afaq.htm. Updated September 10, 2019. Accessed January 3, 2020.