How Can Patients Most Likely to Benefit From BENLYSTA Once-weekly Subcutaneous Injection Be Identified in Your Clinic?
- Positive antinuclear antibody (ANA) test results (titre ≥ 1:80) 125
AND one or both of the following:
- SELENA-SLEDAI ≥ 10 1
In addition to high disease activity, patients likely to benefit from BENLYSTA subcutaneous injection are characterised by:
Learn More About SLE Patients
*Based on the clinical trial data.
- GlaxoSmithKline. Data on file.
- Doria A, Stohl W, Schwarting A, et al. Efficacy and safety of subcutaneous belimumab plus standard care in patients with SLE with low complement and positive anti-dsDNA. Ann Rheum Dis. 2016;75(Supp.2):70.
- Navarra SV, Guzmán RM, Gallacher AE, et al. Efficacy and safety of belimumab in patients with active systemic lupus erythematosus: a randomised, placebo-controlled, phase 3 trial. Lancet. 2011;377:721-731.
- Furie R, Petri M, Zamani O, et al. A Phase III, randomized, placebo-controlled study of belimumab, a monoclonal antibody that inhibits B lymphocyte stimulator, in patients with systemic lupus erythematosus. Arthritis Rheum. 2011;63(12):3918-3930.
- van Vollenhoven RF, Petri MA, Cervera R, et al. Belimumab in the treatment of systemic lupus erythematosus: high disease activity predictors of response. Ann Rheum Dis. 2012;71:1343-1349.