Conheça mais sobre a relação entre a DPOC e doenças cardiovasculares, biomarcadores e tratamento.
Confira a cobertura completa do maior evento da área respiratória. Fique por dentro das novidades abordadas em cada dia do congresso.
Entrevista Dr. Oliver Nascimento
1. VANFLETEREN, LEGW. et al. Management of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease beyond the lungs. Lancet Respir Med, 4(11): 911-924, 2016.
2. MARTINIS, M. et al. Inflammation markers predicting frailty and mortality in the elderly. Exp Mol Pathol, 80(3): 219-227, 2006.
3. VANFLETEREN, LGWE. et al. Clusters of Comorbidities Based on Validated Objective Measurements and Systemic Inflammation in Patients with Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease. Am J Respir Crit Care Med, 187(7): 728-735, 2013.
4. BORLAUG, BA. The pathophysiology of heart failure with preserved ejection fraction. Nat Rev Cardiol, 11(9): 507-15, 2014.
5. GARCIA-SANZ, MT. et al. One-year and long-term mortality in patients hospitalized for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. J Thorac Dis, 9(3): 636-645, 2017.
6. ROCA, M. et al. Mechanisms of acute exacerbation of respiratory symptoms in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Eur J Clin Invest, 43(5): 510-21, 2013.
7. BERGHE, B. et al. Exacerbation of respiratory symptoms in COPD patients may not be exacerbations of COPD. Eur Respir J, 41: 993-995, 2013.
8. CONTOLI, M. et al. Inhaled Corticosteroid/Long-Acting Bronchodilator Treatment Mitigates STEMI Clinical Presentation in COPD Patients. Eur J Intern, 2017. Epub. Disponível em: <https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/labs/articles/28821412/>. Acesso em: 12 set. 2017.
9. SHORT PM. et al. Beta-Blockers Reduce Mortality and Exacerbations When Added to Stepwise Inhaled Therapy for COPD Without Adverse Effects on Lung Function. Am J Respir Crit Care Med, 183: A2630, 2011.
10. ROTHNIE, KJ. et al. Risk of myocardial infarction (MI) and death following MI in people with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD): a systematic review and meta-analysis. BMJ Open, 5(9): e007824, 2015.
11. BERNASCONI, M. et al. Midregional Proatrial Natriuretic Peptide Predicts Survival in Exacerbations of COPD. Chest, 140(1): 91-99, 2011.
12. PAVASINI R. et al. Cardiac troponin elevation predicts all-cause mortality in patients with acute exacerbation of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: Systematic review and meta-analysis. Int J Cardiol, 191: 187–193, 2015.
13. HAWKINS, NM. et al. B-type natriuretic peptides in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: a systematic review. BMC Pulm Med, 17:11, 2017.
14. BRUNNER LA ROCCA, HP. et al. Which heart failure patients profit from natriuretic peptide guided therapy? A meta-analysis from individual patient data of randomized trials. Eur J Heart Fail, 17(12): 1252-61, 2015.
15. CALVERLEY, PMA. et al. Cardiovascular events in patients with COPD: TORCH study results. Thorax, 65(8): 719-725, 2010.
16. VESTBO, J. et al. Fluticasone furoate and vilanterol and survival in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease with heightened cardiovascular risk (SUMMIT): a double-blind randomized controlled trial. Lancet, 387: 1817-26, 2016.
17. TASHKIN D. et al. A 4-Year Trial of Tiotropium in Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease. N Eng J Med, 359: 1543, 2008.
18. WATZ, H. et al. Decreasing Cardiac Chamber Sizes and Associated Heart Dysfunction in COPD: Role of Hyperinflation. Chest, 138: 32-38, 2010.
19. STONE, IS. et al. Lung Deflation and Cardiovascular Structure and Function in Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease. A Randomized Controlled Trial. Am J Respir Crit Care Med, 193(7): 717-26, 2016.
BR/RESP/0128/17b – Setembro/2017