Dovato Recommended in Treatment Guidelines
EACS Guidelines 2020
Recommended as an initial regimen for treatment-naïve patients and as a switch strategy for virologially suppressed patients4
- Requirements for treatment-naïve patients:
- HBsAG negative
- HIV viral load <500,000 copies/mL
DHHS Guidelines 2019
Recommended as an initial regimen for most PLHIV (AI)* as a good option for virologically suppressed patients who have no evidence of resistance to either drug5
- Exclusions for treatment-naïve patients:
- HIV viral load >500,000 copies/mL
- HBV co-infection
- Where ART is to be started before the results of HIV genotype resistance testing for reverse transcriptase or HBV testing are available.
Adverse events should be reported directly to the Health Products Regulatory Authority (HPRA) on their website: www.hpra.ie . Adverse events should also be reported to GlaxoSmithKline on 1800 244 255.
Dovato is a registered trade mark of the ViiV Healthcare group of companies or its licensor.
Date of preparation: January 2023 PM-IE-DLL-WCNT-200015