FEV1, forced expiratory volume in one second; FF, fluticasone furoate; ICS, inhaled corticosteroid; LABA, long-acting ß2-agonist; LAMA, long-acting muscarinic antagonist; OD, once-daily; UMEC, umeclidinium; VI, vilanterol
- Woodcock A et al. Effectiveness of fluticasone furoate plus vilanterol on asthma control in clinical practice: an open-label, parallel-group, randomised controlled trial. Lancet 2017;290:22247-2255.
- Trelegy Ellipta SmPC 2020. Available at www.medicines.ie. Last accessed July 2021
- Anoro Ellipta Summary of Product Characteristics. Available from: medicines.ie. Accessed July 2021
- Incruse Ellipta Summary of Product Characteristics. Available from: medicines.ie. Accessed July 2021
- Cahn P, Sierra Madero J, Arribas JR, et al. Durable efficacy of dolutegravir (DTG) plus lamivudine (3TC) in antiretroviral treatment-naïve adults with HIV-1 infection—3-year results from the GEMINI studies. Presented at: HIV Glasgow 2020; October 5-8, 2020; Virtual. Poster P018.
- van Wyk J, Ajana F, Bisshop F, et al. Efficacy and safety of switching to dolutegravir/lamivudine fixed-dose 2-drug regimen vs continuing a tenofovir alafenamide-based 3- or 4-drug regimen for maintenance of virologic suppression in adults living with human immunodeficiency virus type 1: Phase 3, randomized, noninferiority TANGO study. Clin Infect Dis. 2020. doi:10.1093/cid/ciz1243
- Zejula Summary of Product Characteristics. Available from: www.medicines.ie. Accessed July 2021
- Lipson DA et al. N Engl J Med 2018; 378:1671–1680.
Adverse events should be reported directly to the Health Products Regulatory Authority (HPRA) on their website: www.hpra.ie. Adverse events should also be reported to GlaxoSmithKline on 1800 244 255.
▼This medicinal product is subject to additional monitoring. This will allow quick identification of new safety information. Healthcare professionals are asked to report any suspected adverse reactions.
Trade marks are owned by or licensed to the GSK group of companies.