*The primary endpoint was the proportion of ACT responders (improvement from baseline of ≥3 or achieving a total ACT of ≥20) in patients initiating Relvar vs. continuing usual care (as prescribed by GP) at months 6 in the PEA (primary effectiveness analysis) population. The primary endpoint was met (p<0.001). Data presented are from a subset of patients in the PEA population prescribed ICS/LABA at baseline: 70% of patients initiating with Relvar (n=637/908) improved asthma control vs. 56% of patients continuing on their ICS/LABA (n=511/916). OR 1.95, 95% CI: 1.60, 2.38.2
**95% of patients use Ellipta correctly after one demonstration.6
- Relvar Ellipta SmPC, available on www.medicines.ie 2018.
- Woodcock A et al. Lancet 2017; 390:2247–2255.
- Braithwaite I et al. Respir Med 2016; 119:115–121.
- Bardsley G et al. Respir Res 2018; 19:133.
- van der Palen J et al. Prim Care Respir Med 2016; 26:16079.
- Svedsater H et al. Prim Care Respir Med 2014; 24:14019.
- GSK DoF RF/FFT/0101/17.
RELVAR Ellipta was developed in collaboration with INNOVIVA Inc.